TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Africaplus Direct International Ltd. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Africa Plus Direct International Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Terms and conditions for website usage.
The term ‘Africaplus Direct International Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4, Avenue Labourdonnais, Quatre Bornes, 72350, Mauritius. Our company registration number is C10094108. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. User to refer to the IBM Support Agreement before taking any further action which may arise due to any inaccuracies or to contact us via email/phone.
3. The use of any information or materials on this website is authorized to the Business Partner only.
4. The Business Partner will have the responsibility to ensure that any information available through this website is properly used and is not transferred to any Third Party.
5. This website contains materials which are owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be subject to a criminal offence.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Africaplus Direct International, we aspire to become the most efficient and innovative distributor of services for our vendors, as we expand our knowledge over Africa, the Middle East and Turkey. Our mission is to use our expertise to provide the best quality service to our Business Partners.
Africaplus Direct International envisions a high recognition and presence in the African and Middle Eastern markets, as being the leading distributor of services whilst providing the best expertise, quality, sustainability to our Business Partners.
Be transparent, reliable and consistent
Abide by our morals and ethics
Continuously provide quality service
The main benefit that we offer our customers is our specialised experience in providing support services in all our territories and our motto is to be effective and consistent in our actions. We at Africaplus Direct International are aiming to use this ethos and brand as the cornerstone of our business in Africa, the Middle East and Turkey. We will continue to provide services that live up to our customerâs expectations now and in the future. We are committed to your goals and will continue delivering a world class service.