Lenovo Infrastructure Solutions
We are the authorised distributor of Lenovo Servers, Storage and networking products across Middle East and Africa including Pakistan.
Why choose Lenovo Infrastructure Solutions:
- Lenovo server series are designed with low setup costs in mind.
- With its reduced complexity, and easy scalability, Lenovo server series is the top choice for large data centers and small business.
- Whether you need a new server to support cloud server hosting, or a large database server, Microsoft Exchange server, file server, or print server to move your business forward, Lenovo has your needs covered.
- Lenovo storage solutions are easy to manage, simple to scale and always available.
- Lenovo products adapt to your growing virtual environments, fit into your existing budget, and ensure that your data is ready when you need it.
- Lenovo’s ThinkAgile Appliances (also called Integrated Systems) and Certified Nodes (also called Validated Nodes) are designed to make your life easier. ThinkAgile solutions simplify IT infrastructure and accelerate time to value, freeing you to focus on your core business.
- Purpose-built Edge compute server: ThinkSystem SE350 is a rugged compact-sized Edge solution with a focus on smart connectivity, security, and manageability for harsh environments.
LENOVO INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS GROUP
If your business is starting to pick up speed, it’s probably time to upgrade your servers.
That’s why Lenovo server series are designed with low setup costs, reduced complexity, and easy scalability in mind, whether it is for large data centers or small business. Lenovo offers an improved approach to rack, tower, and blade servers, as well as more advanced mission-critical servers and high-density servers.
Whether you need a new server to support cloud server hosting, or a large database server, Microsoft Exchange server, file server, or print server to move your business forward, Lenovo has your needs covered.
You can count on Lenovo for enterprise-grade storage solutions. Lenovo’s products adapt to your growing virtual environments, fit into your existing budget, and ensure data is ready when you need it.
Lenovo tower servers combine robust performance and affordability for small businesses and larger institutions. With a small form factor, these highly reliable and whisper-quiet servers are optimized for office environments. They are also easy to set up and designed to be highly energy-efficient.
Lenovo rack servers deliver high value with a small, organized footprint. These servers are easily expandable and scalable, while able to handle most data center workloads. Lenovo rack servers are ideal for medium to large businesses that are preparing to scale and need to meet mission-critical demands.
Designed and built with the unique requirements for Edge servers in mind, it is versatile enough to stretch the limitations of server locations, providing a variety of connectivity and security options and easily managed with Lenovo XClarity Controller
Lenovo blade servers are the most advanced servers on the market today, meant to streamline operations and conserve as much space as possible. Lenovo’s blade servers have up to 80% better density than standard rack server deployments, which makes them highly effective with a smaller footprint. The high-performing 2-socket and 4-socket blade servers feature strong security, efficiency, and reliability.
Mission-critical servers offer “always-on” reliability and multiple layers of resiliency, so you can sleep at night without worrying about your system’s integrity. These servers combine stellar performance with constant uptime in a unique and modular frame. They will meet and exceed your organization’s needs, with enough space for 8 CPUs in an intuitive design that is easy to upgrade and service.
With Lenovo’s high-density servers, even the most technical simulations can be performed with gusto. These dense systems pack a punch for all your artificial intelligence, cloud, grid, and analytics needs. Designed to be scalable, this unique water-cooled systems maximize density while putting security first.