Multi – Platform Support (MPS)
Africaplus Direct International Ltd (APDI) now offers MPS (Multi-Platform Support) Services to all our partners.
This enables you to offer support on almost any vendor’s products installed at your customer, thereby increasing your capabilities and revenues.
This is possible through a partner delivering the MPS projects and services, on behalf of our partners and OEM’s.
This offering enables our partners to now offer support on almost any vendor’s products installed at their customer, thereby increasing their capabilities and revenues.
The MPS offering for support of equipment from multiple vendors (Multi-Vendor) are available in all countries covered by APDI. We have signed an exclusive agreement with a global service provider who delivers the Multi-Platform Support projects and services, on behalf of our partners and OEM’s. Our “no-compete” motto with our partners is therefore still solid, and this “motto” is extended to our global delivery partner. Any MPS contract remains your contract with your customer.
- We provide fast and reliable 24/7 repair services worldwide and we go above and beyond the manufacturer’s warranty, maximizing utilization and extending the life of your equipment, thereby, reducing your renewal rate and boosting your ESG credentials.
- The platforms we cover, include HP, Cisco, Netapp, Hitachi, Fujitsu, HPE, Dell, EMC, StorageTek, Juniper, Sun, Oracle and Digital.
- The Multi-Platform Support offering is focused on Data Center, Network and Server Support, therefore end user devices like printers, telephony(PBX and Phone), desktops and laptops are unfortunately excluded.
- The support includes certified skilled resources, central helpdesk, parts and a dedicated account manager.
In addition to normal MPS service contracts, we can also deliver Multi-Platform projects, such as:
- Fly & Fix Support
- On-demand Support
- Parts only provision if you have the certified people onboard (also known as remote support)
- Installation and Implementations
- Relocations (sites, multiple locations, or due to Force Majeure events)
No project is too difficult for us to tackle.
Call your APDI Sales representative or click on the buttons above for a quote.